Central Florida Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrewer

Reaction score
Greetings
I've made 6-7 batches (all but one drinkable) in college about 6 years ago and put my equipment into storage. After trips to Belgium, Sweden, and Amsterdamn over the last two years I decided to get back to business and make some beer.

Getting ready to head to Heart's Home Brew to replace old equipment and make a new batch for the first UCF Football game August 30.. GO KNIGHTS...

A Black and Gold Wheat will be my reunion beer.

If you are in the Orlando area (I live in Lake Mary) and looking to make or drink beer, hit me up. Very excited to see so much progress on the HB front. Great site.

Welcome to the club mate! We've got quite a few members around your area, Im about an hour east of yah ;)

Do you attend UCF?? I'm there once or twice a year for frisbee tournaments. Maybe only once this year since I've graduated..

edit: oh... 6 years ago; probably not then

East Orlando here by way of Boston. Still getting used to the heat and crappy tap water! All good though, all the more reason to drink beer...

Back