Cascade hops for $5 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add my name to the "If they're whole hops, I'll take two pounds" list. I'm DONE with pellets!!!

bigbeergeek said:
I don't have many details at the moment, but in the next day or two I should be getting my hands on 44 lbs of cascades for $5 per pound. I'm going to offload a bunch of them here as I don't have the freezer space for them. I'm not going to mark up anything, just charge enough to cover my shipping/transporting expenses. I believe they are a 2010 crop, I'm not sure if they are pellets or whole hops. As stated, I'll have more details in the coming days. Anyone who is interested can respond to this thread to keep updated. I'll set up a pain-free paypal based system for any interested buyers. Please don't PM me as I'm not a paying user and my inbox will overflow pretty fast. I'll set up an email address for interested buyers once I get the details.

So who's interested?

ANY UPDATE:)

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

ANY UPDATE:)

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

None yet... my wife just gave birth to our second child yesterday morning though... Julia Elizabeth Rick.

DSC02121.jpg

Congrats, I guess we'll give you a break for not having details yet...

Great lighting and great looking kid in that picture.

Congrats !! We're 5 weeks into our second son.. the second one is like having 3 more, but I hear the third isn't a big difference :)

Anyway, we'll see you again in 6 months !

Congratulations! That's a Christmas gift that will be hard to top!

Congratulation to you and your family on the birth of your son! Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours in the New Year!

congrats to you and your family this hoilday..

Update: I've been trying to get this guy on the phone for a week. He's a flakey bastard for sure. Our collective hopes may be failing -- but all is not yet lost. I will update when I can actually make contact with the hop-man.

if, for some reason, there are still any left, i'd take two pounds (regardless if they are leaf or pellets). thanks! and congrats on the addition to the family :mug:

LOL got in early and would take leaf or pellet at this point but no... I think this deal is dead, original poster had kid & source to OP seemed sketchy. No fault to OP...seemed he just got excited on deal and wanted to share and jumped the gun. I would have done the same on a deal like that! No way I could have used that much, so share... oops got screwed. understand. update appreciated.

I underestimated the amount of interest the potential deal generated. Very sorry I couldn't take advantage of this -- firstly for my own sake and secondarily for all the disappointed brewers out there. The guy was a super flake, nothing came of it. Sorry all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back