Caramel Malty Hint of Fruit/Nut .. research...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KettleCorn

Reaction score
I am searching for my next beer to brew. We have two in the pipeline, now and the next in line is another more refined version of a Brown Ale.

So after that.... I am looking for another Ale that has some Carmarel Malty flavor with maybe a hint of fruit or nutty.

I am not a big fan of bitter and bite or anything even close to coffee. But rather something smooth maybe with a bit of roasted nut flavor...

I did some research on Beer Advocate - dig the reviews.. I plan to go to Bev Mo or ????? And pick out a few beers... All in the name of science and R&D, of course ;)

Saw the review for Black Diamond Steep Trail Amber Ale:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/978/13201
It sounded good. Maybe lacking in head... Being a Hef fan I like me some good head...:tank:

Yes, normally my fave is a german hef but I am trying to expand my horizons.. but only a little :cross:

If anyone has a suggestion that might fit the bill, let me know. I'll try to pick one up and give it a try.. then maybe it will be the goal for the next batch...

Thanks!

I hear there a coffee flavors in those. So they have been off my list.

I heard an amder ale might be a good bet.

Back