Can't Wait for Football Season

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeraggie

Reaction score
Is anyone else ready to explode waiting for football season to start back up. Its 2 months until the first pre-season game.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

Definitely - at least the Euro and Olympics will make for plenty of action in the meantime.

Why, as a Texans fan, are you hoping football season will start? ;)

As we always like to say 'round these parts, the Skins are always a Super Bowl team until they actually take the field. :D You're right, though, I'm anxious. I don't care much for the roundball. I'm gonna have to make it to FedEx a couple more times this year, now that I've got a neighbor up the street who is a die-hard Hog. Being in attendance for the stomping of Dallas last year was truly amazing.

Don't hate on my Texans we are really starting to come around. At any rate, it will be another great season.

Go Texans and anyone playing the Cowboys!!!

I'm with ya, cept that it means summer's over, and I rally am excited about the B-ball finals. C-mon, the Lakers and the Celtics! This is like when I was a kid!

Celtics in 6 though.:(

I am pumped for the season. God I just need training camp to start so I know madden is around the corner and I can start checking the blogs 10-20 times a day.

I guess I'll just have to watch my Giants Superbowl dvd another 1000 times.

Back