Cancelled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys! I had a pH meter issue that I figured out after all and it was a “duh….” moment so I backed out of the question ☺️.

and why does that goat have x-ray vision? looks like a cartoon goat from who framed roger rabbit or something?

In an attempt to save this travesty of a thread ;) I offer kid, mommy, and goat.
All together now: "Awwww!" :D

m&a&goat.jpg

That's what we pay our subs for.

not me, i just like getting talked **** about in the supporting forums. i mean, if get punched i hope to be able to critique the curves of your knuckles!

maybe even have a hard enough head to break your knuckle! i got one of those for the same reason.....

You're supposed to leave the original post up so we can laugh at you and feel better about ourselves. That's what we pay our subs for.
I’ll remember that next time 😉.

We needed another one of these. And the OP is probably reading this thinking "OMG what the h*ll did I just start....."
Yes, your right! My pH meter was working after all, my mash pH ended up at 5.3 (corrected for temp) and now my airlock for my fermenting Belgian Dark Strong Ale is going nuts with wonderful aromas in my kitchen.

Thanks a lot Dancy. I was enjoying this beautiful thing you started. Now all i can think about is the fact that I NEVER HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MY MASH PH IS! Joke's on me.

In an attempt to save this travesty of a thread ;) I offer kid, mommy, and goat.
All together now: "Awwww!" :D

View attachment 728009
Sweet pic., but I suspect a much deeper philosphical underlying question implicit in the photo. Call it "Schrodinger's Goat."

Which one is the Mommy, which one is the kid, and which one is the G.O.A.T.?

Back