Canadian Blonde brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holy crap

Reaction score
Hi I am new to brewing beer I have a Coopers carboy and want to make some Canadian blonde instead of using the brewing packs applied by Coopers I want to use malt and dextrose if needed does anyone have some ideas for me to proceed with be much appreciated do I need to add both malt extract and dextrose thanking you in advance

Here’s an old thread which has a Blonde Ale recipe that is extract with steeping grains. Perhaps that would be close to what you had in mind.

Not to be a grammar Nazi-but syntax and punctuation are your friends. It’s hard to answer a question when the question isn’t clear.
Hi I am new to brewing beer I have a Coopers carboy and want to make some Canadian blonde instead of using the brewing packs applied by Coopers I want to use malt and dextrose if needed does anyone have some ideas for me to proceed with be much appreciated do I need to add both malt extract and dextrose thanking you in advance

Back