Quantcast

Canadian Blonde brewing

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Holy crap

Reaction score
Hi I am new to brewing beer I have a Coopers carboy and want to make some Canadian blonde instead of using the brewing packs applied by Coopers I want to use malt and dextrose if needed does anyone have some ideas for me to proceed with be much appreciated do I need to add both malt extract and dextrose thanking you in advance

Miraculix

Reaction score
I'm very sorry sir I didn't know this was an English class I thought it was about making beer
From your perspective, it should be about how to attract people to answer your questions. Skipping punctuation certainly does not help in this regard.

grampamark

Icons clast. Inquire within.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s an old thread which has a Blonde Ale recipe that is extract with steeping grains. Perhaps that would be close to what you had in mind.

Not to be a grammar Nazi-but syntax and punctuation are your friends. It’s hard to answer a question when the question isn’t clear.
Hi I am new to brewing beer I have a Coopers carboy and want to make some Canadian blonde instead of using the brewing packs applied by Coopers I want to use malt and dextrose if needed does anyone have some ideas for me to proceed with be much appreciated do I need to add both malt extract and dextrose thanking you in advance