Can someone help please?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJR

Reaction score
Hi there everybody,

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm starting a homebrew club in Plymouth (UK) and I'd like some help designing a logo. The club is called Homebrewers of Plymouth (HOP) and the only artistic talent I have is when it comes to making beer. I'm looking for something fairly simple but eyecatching to go on promotional materials for the first club competiton. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

CJR

Maybe something with this lighthouse
smeatontower.jpg

Throw some beer mugs, or hop cones, and half naked women in there and you got your self a logo.

I was thinking maybe a vine of hops surrounding a cartoony Smeaton's Tower. However I suck at drawing.

Hi there everybody,

I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm starting a homebrew club in Plymouth (UK) and I'd like some help designing a logo. The club is called Homebrewers of Plymouth (HOP) and the only artistic talent I have is when it comes to making beer. I'm looking for something fairly simple but eyecatching to go on promotional materials for the first club competiton. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

CJR

I got this. That will be $50. I think that's like 200 euros.

lSocWv.jpg

That looks cool Psylo...

but the lighthouse being off center makes me want to rip my own face off :cross:

Latest posts

Back