Can get La Folie - Want some SOUR Jolly Pumpkin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which La Folie? I'm not a fan of the 2010, and the 2011 is looking like it's going to be a dud (I'll determine that after aging for awhile)...but if you can still find 2009, I'll go out and find some Jolly Pumpkin in my area.

Well we just ran out of la roja which is my personal favorite but I can get oro de calabaza, calabaza blanca, madrugada obscura, Bam Bière, E.S. Bam, Luciernaga "The Firefly", and Weizen Bam Bière. Basically everyone that is available except la roja which im sure I will be able to get some more of in the upcoming weeks.

Can you not get it in Denver? We have probably a hand full of liquor stores up here that stock a lot of their line.

Chromados

I've only found it in Boulder - but not all of them. I haven't seen it at Total Beverage, which is like our Wal-Mart of beer stores.

Well if you are ever up here in FC, check out Supermarket Liquors, They tend to stock most of them. Wilburs tend to carry some as well.

Chromados

Latest posts

Back