• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Camlock Arsenal for Sale (WJ, Utah)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTL

Reaction score
I converted to the Bargain Fittings quick connects and I'm looking to sell my old cam locks. I would like to keep them together and sell as a bundle for $100 OBO, I pay shipping CONUS. If that doesn't work after a couple weeks I will offer them up piecemeal. Thanks for looking.

Camlocks.jpg

Camlocks Basket.png

Oh boy I may be interested! Can I hold first in line if possible until I get to the office tomorrow to check my QD spread sheet i made? Need to make sure I need these same ones

I'm gonna pass unfortunately. Good deal on these, but I will be going with the High Flow barb cams. They are like the C, but with a larger barb.

I'm gonna pass unfortunately. Good deal on these, but I will be going with the High Flow barb cams. They are like the C, but with a larger barb.

No worries. FYI the only time you really need high flow rates in the brewery is during cleaning, and vessel to vessel transfers (i.e. dough in). I do 20 gallon batches and these have plenty of flow in my system. Also the narrower opening gives it a kind of jet like stream which makes cleaning easy.

No worries. FYI the only time you really need high flow rates in the brewery is during cleaning, and vessel to vessel transfers (i.e. dough in). I do 20 gallon batches and these have plenty of flow in my system. Also the narrower opening gives it a kind of jet like stream which makes cleaning easy.

I was more worried about how well they stay attached to the 1/2" ID tubing. Do they hold well?

I used the SS hose clamps from Lowe's on these, and I also use them on the high flow barbs. It seems like stretching them further on the high flow barbs makes them even more prone to slipping off, especially when wet. I would recommend always using clamps, then everything holds really well.

I used the SS hose clamps from Lowe's on these, and I also use them on the high flow barbs. It seems like stretching them further on the high flow barbs makes them even more prone to slipping off, especially when wet. I would recommend always using clamps, then everything holds really well.

pm sent

Sold thanks for the interest everyone.

Back