Buy Us A Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l3asturd

Reaction score
There are so many threads mentioning Kal (TheElectricBrewery.com) clones and modified Kal inspired systems I wanted to ask everyone who's used Kal stuff to buy him a beer.

I just bought him a case myself, because I'd still be staring at a blank enclosure right now without his inspiring information.

If you haven't seen it before, there's a link at the bottom left of theelectricbrewery.com that says "Buy us a Beer". If 10% of the people that use his site send him a beer, he'll be drunk for.....ever. :)

Definately don't want to take anything away from Kal (God, what a beautiful setup!) but we shouldn't forget to add P-J to this posting also for all he's done with electric diagramming for so many of us! Love to sit n have a few with both of 'em

Definately done want to take anything away from Kal (God, what a beautiful setup!) but we shouldn't forget to add P-J to this posting also for all he's done with electric diagramming for so many of us! Love to sit n have a few with both of 'em

Definitely give P-J credit for his work, I just don't know how to buy him a beer?!

P-J, Kal, BobbyM, Ischavio, JKarp and many others have all answered very dumb questions from me. Cheers to all of them.

I buy a lot of stuff on Amazon and always make sure to use Kal's affiliate links.

I bought a bunch of stuff through Kal's links and from him directly - he is definitely beer worthy.

I would have to say a big thanks to Walker too. He helped me get off the ground and then I did a bunch of reading, learning and redesign with the help of a couple electricians and was able to make my next build.

yjfun was also a big help in confirming a few ideas for my control panel wiring and helping me learn hot correctly wire my cap stir motor.

Back