Business lack of communication

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobbieOByrne

Reaction score
I have emailed 3 medium size homebrew dealers and none of them have bothered to email me back... I’ve asked shipping questions or product questions.

Do businesses even care about customers anymore or is it just to hard to reply to a email?
giphy.gif

My 2 cents..... business are about 1 thing, and that’s money (greed) Customer relations have gone out the window. Especially for the small buyers. Now we also need to look at the work force, people working for companies. Work ethics and pride have gone out the window.

We need more information.. What were the questions? Maybe they couldn't or wouldn't answer based on what the questions were. When were the Emails send? Many businesses are not open on weekends, or the staff that responds to emails doesn't work those days. How long have you given for them to respond? Many businesses have a ton of email to go through.

I have not had to email questions very often, but I have always gotten fairly quick responses!!! Maybe it is who you are doing business with.

I think your experience is atypical.

The few times I've emailed suppliers with questions, they have replied within a couple days.

If you don't get a reply in, say, a week, send a follow-up email. It's not unusual for businesses like that to recieve hundreds of emails a day and someone on their end may not have noticed the first email. If you don't get a reply after the second try, move on to another vendor.

Back