Quantcast

Business lack of communication

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

RobbieOByrne

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have emailed 3 medium size homebrew dealers and none of them have bothered to email me back... I’ve asked shipping questions or product questions.

Do businesses even care about customers anymore or is it just to hard to reply to a email?
giphy.gif

Redpappy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My 2 cents..... business are about 1 thing, and that’s money (greed) Customer relations have gone out the window. Especially for the small buyers. Now we also need to look at the work force, people working for companies. Work ethics and pride have gone out the window.

kh54s10

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We need more information.. What were the questions? Maybe they couldn't or wouldn't answer based on what the questions were. When were the Emails send? Many businesses are not open on weekends, or the staff that responds to emails doesn't work those days. How long have you given for them to respond? Many businesses have a ton of email to go through.

I have not had to email questions very often, but I have always gotten fairly quick responses!!! Maybe it is who you are doing business with.

I think your experience is atypical.

MaxStout

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
The few times I've emailed suppliers with questions, they have replied within a couple days.

If you don't get a reply in, say, a week, send a follow-up email. It's not unusual for businesses like that to recieve hundreds of emails a day and someone on their end may not have noticed the first email. If you don't get a reply after the second try, move on to another vendor.