• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Burners, heat shields, faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
Found a ton more parts while cleaning out my shed.

Burners and shields are gone.

Two Honeywell VR8200A standing pilot valves. These are new in the packaging and will include the thermocouple and pilot valve. Same setup Morebeer uses on their SMART stands, and much safer than Asco operated systems. These go for about $90 plus shipping from Supply House (pexsupply) and Amazon. I'd like $50 shipped each.

click here

Honeywell intermittent pilot valve and controller. The big brother to the valve listed above. Intermittent pilot. Safest arrangement for an automated gas burner. I don't have the pilot valve for this one, but it is about $20. $180 plus shipping from Supply House, I'd like $100 shipped.

Honeywell

I've got 4 1/2" full port 316 stainless steel ball valves. 1/2" female NPT, two piece body. $12 shipped each or $35 shipped for all 4.

Ranco 24v single stage temp controller. I have a transformer that will power this and the Honeywell Y8610U. $30 shipped.

Also have two standard chrome faucets. No shanks or handles. They've never been used as they came with my tower but I put Perlicks on instead. $10/ea shipped.

Got my tracking number today. Thanks for being punctual. That is a lot weight 56.5 lbs. It is like a sack of grain is on its way!!!

The temperature will definitely be rising with this upgrade from 6" burners.

IMG_1483.jpg

Looks like you need some Honeywell pilot valves for that thing! I know a guy that has a couple for sale...

Back