• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Buon Vino Mini Jet with pads - $100 + actual shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njenabnit

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
That is right folks....Buon Vino Mini Jet with pads - $85 + actual shipping.

This was given to me by a coworker who used to make wine back before they moved to Oklahoma. Since he moved, he hasn't made any and gave me all of his gear. I only make beer, so I don't really have a use for this thing. It will come with one pack of #1 pads and two packs of #2 pads as well as two tubes (I am assuming the input with the stainless wire running through it and the filter at the end and the output). I don't know if he ever even used this thing. If he did, it is spotless and looks brand new.

I will ship from 73034. I don't have any feedback on here, but I have done numerous online sales and purchases through other tech forums and on eBay. I have feedback on heatware under NJEnabnit and on ebay under the same name.

No you're not. A new one is $200 and pads are about $4 each.

If I had the funds I'd grab it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pics attached.....

It did have all 3 of the tubes in the box. Like I said, this thing looks brand new!

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

If Oxbrew hasn't committed, I'll take it. Have to sneek it in past my wife! Shoot me info, again if Oxbrew doesn't have dibs

Hey OxBrew. Shipping comes to $18 through USPS. Sorry it took a bit to respond. I had family in town for the Holiday. Let me know if you are in at that price.

Back