Budweiser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago I saw Peyton Manning in Knoxville tailgating before a UT game. He was drinking a Bud. Out of a can.

I thought it was cool he was interacting with the fans and supporting his alma mater, so I'm giving him a pass on his choice of beer.

A few years ago I saw Peyton Manning in Knoxville tailgating before a UT game. He was drinking a Bud. Out of a can.

I thought it was cool he was interacting with the fans and supporting his alma mater, so I'm giving him a pass on his choice of beer.

Rumour has it Peyton Manning has a substantial financial stake in Bud (he owns a distributorship or something), so that would explain his choice of beer. Not to mention he mentioned it by name in his post-game interview.

Rumour has it Peyton Manning has a substantial financial stake in Bud (he owns a distributorship or something), so that would explain his choice of beer.

Or his choice of beer would explain his investments.

Or his choice of beer would explain his investments.

If so, that would make him a very poor investor.

I want to invest in what the rest of the world likes, not what I like. I invest to make money, not reinforce my own preferences.

I drink craft beer, but I own thousands of dollars' worth of AB-InBev stock.

A few years ago, I saw Jay Cutler at a bar near the Vanderbilt campus. He was drunk and belligerent. He threw up all over and yelled for the waitress to clean it up.

Completely unrelated topic, I know, but this made me think of that, so I felt like sharing.

And Jay was drinking craft beer.

I think SABMiller had to sell off it's shares in Coors for the deal to go through.

Back