Brutus Build Controller Box?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruversm

Reaction score
I'm building a Brutus 10 system and would like to enclose my Love Temp controllers in an Enclosed box.

Any ideas of what to buy? Is there something that is already made that I can buy?

Ebay is your friend, search NEMA rated boxes , several of us use those , I bought one for $75 bucks a couple of years ago, mine is 16"x16"x 8" deep , but you could use a smaller one depending on what you have going on.

just go to an electric supply house and get a box, they have all sizes with no holes in them you use a step drill make what ever holes you need. I have gotten a 6"x6"x"4 for $7 and a 18x18x6 for $25ish. Both are really nice looking and no bs.

Hey Guversm. Its roughly 16x12x6. I wouldn't go any smaller. I'm adding a DC circuit to light some LED's and while I thought I had tons of room, I need to add two new 8-circuit busses and more wiring and its getting tighter than I want. Bigger control panels are more manly anyway...

Back