• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brushed Stainless Steel Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensibull

Reaction score
I upgraded to a 2-faucet setup, so I am selling my brushed stainless steel draft tower, custom made by ACU Precision Sheet Metal.

12" tall, 3" diameter. Does not come with faucet, screws, etc., but does include round gasket and inner insulation/liner (see photos).

This is less than a year old, in like new condition, so I'm basically looking to get a little less than I paid for it.

SOLD

Asking $60 shipped, continental US, paypal. If you are local, I'll let it go for $50. If interested, please email me at mgbaughan [AT] v.e.r.i.z.o.n. [DOT] net. (remove periods and replace the bracketed text)

domesticbliss.jpg

drafttower1.jpg

drafttower2.jpg

I emailed ya about 30 min ago, no response...

Never got it, sorry to say, but the other guy was ahead of you anyway. Sorry if I made my address mask more convoluted than necessary. Hate that spam. You are next if this deal falls through.

Never got it, sorry to say, but the other guy was ahead of you anyway. Sorry if I made my address mask more convoluted than necessary. Hate that spam. You are next if this deal falls through.

K, thanks

Tis mine!!!

Mad props to sensibull for taking the time and effort of shipping to Canada!

Thanks!!!!

Back