Brinkmann Turkey Fryer Burner and Winware 40qt Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffm33

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Brinkmann Turkey Fryer that comes with the 30qt pot at home. I just ordered the Winware 40qt Aluminum pot but now I am wondering if I can use them together.

I haven't used the burner yet (still in box, just used the pot) and I'm not home to check. But will these two work together? The Winware pot is 14-3/5" in diameter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use one for my HLT with a 10 gallon stainless steel pot.

As to the sensor shown in the other thread - take the wires attached to it off and join the two ends together. Otherwise it will be shutting off the heat right when you do not want it to.

I use one for my HLT with a 10 gallon stainless steel pot.

As to the sensor shown in the other thread - take the wires attached to it off and join the two ends together. Otherwise it will be shutting off the heat right when you do not want it to.

So your 10gal pot just sits on top of the rim? That's what I figure mine will do. I will definitely make that mod and should be good to go.

The funny thing is my wife was ordering $20 worth of Amazon goods and we needed $25 to qualify for Prime shipping (since the $20 in goods were add-on items). I told her I would just throw a 10 gal pot in there to get it over $25. She said go for it. Only took 4 batches to outgrow my 7.5 gal.

There are residual oils on the kettle from the mfgr and processing. I read that on here or amazon not sure but worked like a charm. I had a nice solid boil going with 7-8 gallons of water for about 30 min or so. I let it come down to temp and wiped it down. Next step was to brew your first batch.

Back