Brewzilla - setting the timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skinner222

Reaction score
I've brewed several batches on my 35l 3.1.1 system and one thing frustrates me: setting the timer for automatic brewing. There doesn't seem to be any way to quickly reset the timer to 0:00. For example, if I'm preheating and want Step 1 to be 10 hours then I have to hold the button down and wait for the time to slowly and eventually get to 10:00. The timer advances very slowly at first - for much too long IMHO - then eventually speeds up. I realize this is a minor quibble, but it would be really nice to hold a couple of buttons down for 5 seconds, or something like that, to reset to 0:00. Or is there already a way to do this that I'm unaware of?

Cheers!
K

I've brewed several batches on my 35l 3.1.1 system and one thing frustrates me: setting the timer for automatic brewing. There doesn't seem to be any way to quickly reset the timer to 0:00. For example, if I'm preheating and want Step 1 to be 10 hours then I have to hold the button down and wait for the time to slowly and eventually get to 10:00. The timer advances very slowly at first - for much too long IMHO - then eventually speeds up. I realize this is a minor quibble, but it would be really nice to hold a couple of buttons down for 5 seconds, or something like that, to reset to 0:00. Or is there already a way to do this that I'm unaware of?

Cheers!
K

Nope, you're stuck my friend! Suffer with the rest of us Brewzilla/Robobrew folks and do some finger pushups! :ban:

You can start Auto mode at any step. If you set it to S2 and hit start then that's where it will start. That way you can keep one long timer which doesn't need to be messed with and use the rest of the steps S2-6 for shorter times for the actual mash.

Back