• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Brewtronix Hosehead Controller, complete with 15g BIAB vessel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamweaver

Reaction score
Brewtronix Hosehead Controller;
- Strangebrew Elsinore internal Raspberry Pi computer
- can be configured for HERMS, RIMS, eBIAB
- control two home brewery pumps (120V Chugger or March style- not incl.)
- 3 DS18B20 temperature sensors for your Boil Kettle, HLT, Mash Tun,
- Neutrik PowerCON connectors for 240V input and dual output for the electric heating elements
- internal solid state relays and connectors can power Electric Water Heater elements up to 240V, 5500 Watts
- Power In connector is rated at 32A @ 240V 10/4 SOOW wiring (about 13 feet) just add your plug.

New RPI3 Computer Board & 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card Preinstalled with The Latest Raspbian OS Image, Chromium, and Strangebrew Software.
This is a drop in replacement for your current board, Compatible with all Hosehad Controllers. Installation requires you to open the unit and exchange the CPU Board with the new.
Raspberry Pi 3 Features a 1.2 GHZ quad core CPU with built in wireless networking.

15 gallon SS Bayou Classic eBIAB vessel with Arborfab.com SS basket, 3 piece ½” ball valve and port for temp sensor; lid with hole for recirculation during mash, etc.; 5500 watt ULWD ripple element, 10/4 SOOW wiring (about 5 feet) from element to controller; copper pickup tube

Monitor, wireless mouse and keyboard, and USB to plug into the Hosehead. HDMI cable for the monitor.

Basically, if you have 220 power, this is ready to rock as an eBIAB setup. Or, you can add other vessels and operate more traditional ways. Just add your pump. This set up is absolutely complete. I have invested 900.00 in this outfit. I don’t brew as much as I used to and when I do, I have found that gas is more simple for me. I have had great success and have brew many award winning beers with this setup. This controller does have the upgraded RPI3 installed.

I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT.

$650.00 FIRM

I am willing to consider shipping, and those details can be discussed as they arise.I have several photos of all of this but they will not upload at the moment. Ill keep working on it.

It's a 2, with the updated RPI3. If you look on the company website, the device has stickers on the front and back panels. Mine started peeling at the corners so I just removed them.

Just south of Nashville, and I travel to East Tn regularly for work.

clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back