Brewtroller Back?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hullguy

Reaction score
Came across this tonight!
http://www.brewtroller.com/

Brewtroller Returns

Welcome to the new home of Brewtroller!

We couldn't let this remarkable hardware die, so here we are.

From the new owner:

I am very excited for the opportunity to see Brewtroller endure into the future, continuing to grow as a go-to platform for the homebrewer who wants a little (or a lot) more control.

I've been a homebrewer for nearly 15 years, and a user of Brewtroller for the last 5. I am actively involved in my local homebrew club, and brew regularly. I'm not coming at this from just a business point of view, I'm one of you, a homebrewer, and lover of great beer!

This change in ownership also signals a change in how the business is run. The former owner did an AMAZING job, assembling Brewtrollers and many of the other components around it by hand. I however, am not an expert in hardware assembly and manufacturing. My focus is going to be on your experience with Brewtroller, its User Interface, and more features moving forward. We are working with local and US experts on hardware assembly and manufacturing to enable us to keep that focus, and let experts do the work they are best at.

This will take a little time, so bear with us while we establish these relationships and begin to bring you the hardware you need, and the software and user interfaces you want!

I appreciate all the support you've given to Brewtroller in the past, and I know the former owner does as well. I hope that I can live up to that same level greatness!

Sincerely,

Adam Shake

I wish you well Adam Shake!!!

I tried to reach out a few weeks ago regarding this same exact thing, especially because I run a microcontroller distribution company. Best of luck Adam, I hope to see Brewtroller up and running in the near future.

This is awesome and great news. Brewtroller does fill a need in the community for those who want more control and aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves. Best of luck Adam!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the well wishes getting this thing going again!! I can't wait to get product out and move the platform forward!!

It will remain open source, and very community driven!! Let me know if any of you have questions!

Back