Brews for New Avenues 2018!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38147099-closeup-of-mechanic-hands-pushing-a-black-tire-in-studio-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

I missed the ultimate brews package by $20 and 10 seconds. I blame LTE! Super fun first time attending. The live auction was absurd. I loved the walls of beers experience and it was great to kick it with some TB peeps and meet wuntrikpony IRL. Can't wait for next year when I can save my shekels and maybe actually be in the mix for some auctions :D

I missed the ultimate brews package by $20 and 10 seconds. I blame LTE! Super fun first time attending. The live auction was absurd. I loved the walls of beers experience and it was great to kick it with some TB peeps and meet wuntrikpony IRL. Can't wait for next year when I can save my shekels and maybe actually be in the mix for some auctions :D
But abawol01 tho....

I didn't want to steal anybody's thunder slash divorce proceedings.

Plus I'm dealing with my own domestic situation which may or may not have depended on the kindness of several strangers and a Lyft driver who had the wherewithal to have some sort of protective coating on their back seats.

Touched tips with SeaWatchman CheapBeerBuzz Fahmie25 and still don’t remember what happened. There were goats involved. Oh and AltBrau. Can’t forget Tim.
I kind of wish we had TB username placards for these bigger events. I'm sure I met/bumped into some of you but we're still just ghosts in the shell.

giphy.gif

Then again, maybe the stranger danger is half the fun...

Don't worry. If you're willing to pay a little extra, you can get it expedited ;)

Also, how did you live in both Michigan AND Oregon and not have a passport? Have you never been to Canada?
Why would I leave America to go to America Jr?

Didn't need a passport to get into America's hat back when I was 19 and looking to drink my weight in long island iced tea pitchers.

You should at the very least be commended for preventing the last-second sniping of the Fruity Pants lot.

Back