Brewniture Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breworx

Reaction score
A little over a year ago I decided to learn how to weld. I can't really remember why i chose to learn how to weld instead of, say, learning to play the harmonica, but i do remember thinking that welding would be a good skill to have during the zombie apocalypse.

So I picked up a welder, some overpriced steel, and a Ron Covell DVD and got to work. My first project was a welding table. After that I made a welding cart and an air compressor stand. With three shop projects under my belt, I decided that it was time to build my first "real" project; a brewstand.

We were renting at the time, so I wanted to make the most of the floor space the brew stand would take up in case we rented a place without a garage and it needed to be stored indoors. Basically I wanted it to double as furniture. Brewniture, if you will.

Here's the the pieces after being cut:

image-4054503361.jpg

image-406545921.jpg

Attachments

• image-4167716563.jpg
    image-4167716563.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 309
In order to minimize floor space, one of the first things I did was design the stand to allow the kettles to store underneath. The shields that came with my 10" banjo burners were too tall, so I built a leaf brake and bent custom shields.

image-3744918113.jpg

Latest posts

Back