Brewmore Film Trailer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyBeard

Reaction score
A buddy of mine has been working on a film about beer. He mentioned it to me awhile back that he was working on a crew filming about brewing in Baltimore, but I completely forgot about it. He posted the trailer on Facebook last night so I asked if I could share it on HBT. Help my friend Zach and the rest of the people who worked on the crew get this film seen by people who know beer.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFtHvgnjIE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=OkFtHvgnjIE

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

OP accidentally included some HTML in the url tag. If you click the link and it doesn't load check in the url bar and delete </br> then reload

Me and electronics don't get along too well. Working now?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Thanks for posting BigDaddy! I feel shameful this is my first post, but I have been using the forums and recipes for a few years now. Found some of my favorite recipes here. Anyways I put together this film over the past few years, and found the great common interest among everyone is the passion to do what you want to do. I did the my best to make the film reflect the national pride and history of beer as best possible. We submitted it to a number of film festivals across the country in hopes that everyone can have access to it. Most importantly we wanted to raise awareness about supporting truly local business, Educating the public about the industry, and the importance of history.

thanks!

Thanks for posting BigDaddy! I feel shameful this is my first post, but I have been using the forums and recipes for a few years now. Found some of my favorite recipes here. Anyways I put together this film over the past few years, and found the great common interest among everyone is the passion to do what you want to do. I did the my best to make the film reflect the national pride and history of beer as best possible. We submitted it to a number of film festivals across the country in hopes that everyone can have access to it. Most importantly we wanted to raise awareness about supporting truly local business, Educating the public about the industry, and the importance of history.

thanks!

Hope it does well and I can wait to see it!

Here is another teaser

Last edited by a moderator:
Back