Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and you should get bottlecaps printed up like your avatar - I'd be happy to put those on my bottles!

I had never considered getting the actual bottle caps made like the caps on the site. I always thought it would look cool on a T-Shirt, but it never crossed my mind getting caps actually made. I love the idea. I am going to look into it.

Ed

My order should be here tomorrow. It'll be like Christmas, I don't remember everything I've ordered so it'll be cool.

I had never considered getting the actual bottle caps made like the caps on the site. I always thought it would look cool on a T-Shirt, but it never crossed my mind getting caps actually made. I love the idea. I am going to look into it.

Ed

Ed,

I'd buy these and use them on my brews. I like unique bottle caps, my most recent being "Diet lemon lime soda" caps.

I think it would be cool to include them in Brewmasters Warehouse recipe kits. I am definetly going to look into getting some.

I haven't used the Brew Builder to order yet, but it could be good to have a "finish my kit" item that includes priming sugar, BMW logo bottle caps and a grain steeping bag (for extract kits).

I haven't used the Brew Builder to order yet, but it could be good to have a "finish my kit" item that includes priming sugar, BMW logo bottle caps and a grain steeping bag (for extract kits).

Another very good idea to make things easier for customers to get want they need easily.

Thanks,

Ed

Just a quick update on the supplies I got. Did a double brew day yesterday and got the best efficiency to date on my both my brews, very impressed. Thanks again.

Just a quick update on the supplies I got. Did a double brew day yesterday and got the best efficiency to date on my both my brews, very impressed. Thanks again.

Did they do the crush for you? It looks like they crush the grain by default.

I sent them an order for my next three brews. Since I will be brewing them all soon, I am letting them do the crush.

Oh, Brewmaster's Warehouse, I have a request. Please stock "DANSTAR MUNICH WHEAT BEER DRY YEAST". Good stuff.

Y14.JPG

I just wanted to report that I am very pleased with Brewmasters Warehouse. I ordered around 120# of various malts, some hops, some sugars, and some yeast. The order was shipped very quickly, even after Ed emailed me to make sure the yeast was what I wanted (Oktoberfest in Feb?). The grain was packaged the way I would have packaged my own. That's about the best compliment I can think of. Thanks a bunch, Ed.

Oh, Brewmaster's Warehouse, I have a request. Please stock "DANSTAR MUNICH WHEAT BEER DRY YEAST". Good stuff.

<image>

I second this motion. Also, some K-97 would be great, it's what I use for Belgians and Fat Tire clones (which I will be brewing in March again).

I second this motion. Also, some K-97 would be great, it's what I use for Belgians and Fat Tire clones (which I will be brewing in March again).

Yeah, for non-hefes (like fruit wheats) that Danstar is great!

Never really tried it for a hefe.

Yeah, for non-hefes (like fruit wheats) that Danstar is great!

Never really tried it for a hefe.

Works great for a Hefe, I have one bottled right now with it, and it tastes great!

Ed is definitely the man. Keep up the good work BMW!

Alright I just ordered some K-97, and I am working on getting some of the Munich yeast. Hopefully I will be able to get them both in very soon.

Your welcome thank you to everyone that had asked for it. I am trying to have a very good selection of products available to customers, so please suggest anything you may want to have in stock. I can not guarentee I will add everything suggested, but I am willing to try almost anything on trial basis to see how it goes.

Another thing that I am really getting a kick out of is the people that email the store using the links on the site, and address the email to Ed. I get a kick out of knowing that my fellow HBTers know that they are sending emails to me and not a mailbox.

Cool! You are one of two suppliers I use... none of which are local ( I wish there there were LHBS's). My only suggestion is to somehow get a "don't crush my grain" button!

Thanks for your support... There are two major HB supply supporters to this site, and you are one of them. Thanks!

Ed, got my barley crusher last week (well, two weeks ago, but it went to VT) as well as everything I ordered. I gotta compliment you on how well things were packaged! This was the first time I'd used an online supplier to buy grain, but Ill be sending more orders your way this summer!

Thanks again!

Thanks for your support, and I am glad you liked everything.

I spoke with the web guys the other day and the special instructions box is intergrated into the shopping cart and will be released with Brew Builder 2.0.

Please do not crush grains on order #f97a13c9. :D

This part of the process scares the hell out of me.

Do you stock PBW? It's the only thing you didn't have that I needed.

I also e-mailed through the ordering site not to crush grains, im just paranoid:eek:

Crap, Ed e-mailed me back in 10 minutes.:ban:

You sir have a customer for life. Or until you mess an order up.;) I kid, you guy's rock!!!

Please do not crush grains on order #f97a13c9. :D

This part of the process scares the hell out of me.

Do you stock PBW? It's the only thing you didn't have that I needed.

I also e-mailed through the ordering site not to crush grains, im just paranoid:eek:

I received your message and replied to your message just so you know that I received it (Sorry about the typo's I thought spell check was going to kick in ). I really hate the fact that I force customers to send an email to not have their grains crushed. A special instructions box at check out is coming, and will be out by the end of the month, most likely sooner.

You can find PBW here.

If you would like to place an order for the PBW I will refund your shipping on the second order. I can not add it to an existing order, because we do not keep credit card information.

Thanks for your order,

Ed

If you would like to place an order for the PBW I will refund your shipping on the second order. I can not add it to an existing order, because we do not keep credit card information.

Thanks for your order,

Ed

Thanks for your order,

Ed

No, that's fine, i'll catch it on the next order. It's not your fault i'm blind.:D

Ed has been fantastic with my order. I bought the wrong extract and he's swapping out for me no questions asked. Another satisfied guy here.

-Mike

i wonder if ed is getting tired of these questions?

No offense is intended, RC0032, but i know there is an answer to your question on the previous page of this thread.

And yes, all of ed's grains come premilled, at no extra cost, unless you specify otherwise. If you don't want them milled you should email him at Ed@brew..... (you get the idea) or through the site, and tell him NOT to mill the grains.

Ya just saw that...but I wanted instant gratification :)

It also says on the site All grains are shipped crushed. If you would like uncrushed grains email us and we will take care of it.

Yeah, i just figured that Ed could use a break from answering that very question, though if you want to send him an email for fun, i'm sure he'd love to hear from you. He is a good guy and you wont be disappointed if you order from him.

i wonder if ed is getting tired of these questions?

No offense is intended, RC0032, but i know there is an answer to your question on the previous page of this thread.

And yes, all of ed's grains come premilled, at no extra cost, unless you specify otherwise. If you don't want them milled you should email him at Ed@brew..... (you get the idea) or through the site, and tell him NOT to mill the grains.

I do not get tired of the questions. I actually like that people ask the questions because it reinforces that I need to get better documentation about it on the website.

We mill by default since most people require grains to be milled. The only exceptions to this rule is if you let us know that you do not want us to mill them, or if your order includes a Barley Crusher.

Thanks,

Ed

Man Ed, I would be hesitant to be so lieniant for us dopes. If we make a mistake it's on us. You will go broke if you fix other peoples mistakes.

I know I don't expect special treatment when i'm at fault.

I do not get tired of the questions. I actually like that people ask the questions because it reinforces that I need to get better documentation about it on the website.

We mill by default since most people require grains to be milled. The only exceptions to this rule is if you let us know that you do not want us to mill them, or if your order includes a Barley Crusher.

Thanks,

Ed

Man, you try to save a guy some time and he shoots you right down... geez. Course, i also ended up screwing up my order for those packets of nottingham, so clearly i should just stop trying to help you ed. :rolleyes::mug:

Donner thanks for the help. I was writing my post when you posted so I did not see that you had already answered the question. I can always use all the help I can get.

Swapping out the extracts is no big deal for us. I want to make sure that customers are satisfied first and foremost. If that happens then the bottom line will take care of itself.

Latest posts

Back