Brewings from Chesterfield county Virginia (Winterpock area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmills4me

Reaction score
Got 1 brewed and gone! and 1 in the secondary..... working on buying a kegging set up.... next batch will be all grain with some help from my mentor. This is a great site, though I must admit, I am unfamiliar with forums.... I'll get the hang of it eventually! Of all the forums I have visited, I like this one the best! Cheers and thanks to all here and I hope to be of some benefit to someone at some point in the future! I have brewed a New Castle clone, and it was GOOD, and currently have a Smithwick's clone in secondary. Both were extract, but the next one will be all grain. Working on the kegging thing.... $ is an issue, but I'm happy to report the SWMBO is ON BOARD! She supports me and has encouraged me to pursue this dream to brew my own homebrew for quite sometime! On another note, we also "raise"? honey bees.... can you say MEAD?! Sweet....
Oh well , I ramble on..... I look forward to being a contributor in the future. :mug:

Welcome! Good to see another Virginia brewer here. Im currently in Williamsburg.

It helps that your wife is supportive. Mine is, but like most all wives fears 'alcohol' will take over my life(not the case at all, I just love to brew!)

Good luck on the AG transition! :mug:

Back