Brewing with the dog this morning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave the Brewer

Reaction score
Me and my dog (Barley) are brewing a barleywine this morning, it should be a good day :mug:
IMG00361-20110204-1118.jpg

Good names for a brewery dog! Thomas Creek's dog's name is/was Barley too.

I had a Collie named "Cara" (girl) and a black cat named Guinness.

My Aussie shepherd was called Jacks - not beer related because that was his name when I got him as a "recycled" dog.

M_C

Me and my dog (Barley) are brewing a barleywine this morning, it should be a good day :mug:
IMG00361-20110204-1118.jpg

Awesome! If my garage was open like that I'd freeze.
My dogs love Sundays in the summer. This was a couple summers ago signified by the teeny brew kettle. :)
(sigh) I miss the warm weather.
DSC_3647.jpg

Ah, the dogs and warm weather. Sigh.

We put our Golden down two falls ago, 13, Taylor...no brewing reference, wife loves James Taylor.

We put our Nova Scotia Duck Toller down this past fall, 12, Bretton...again no reference, Bretton Woods Skiing.

Looking at a Leonberger...breeder will have puppies in March, or another Golden...SOON!

I'll have to come up with something brewing related and beat SWMBO into submission. :D

Here's a leo..

Damn it, dogs and beer. There's some dust in here, I think. My good boy was Guinness. Full registered JRTCA name was "G-Force's Guinness Black and Tan". I miss him.

The current dog is smaller and freaked out by the noise of the burners, but she loves eating a pinch of grain here and there, and has no problem licking beer off my finger. She'll have to do.

Latest posts

Back