Brewing classes/workshops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLem

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew of any brewing courses and/or workshops. I know there are entire degree-granting and other intensive programs out there, but I'm looking for something where I could spend a long weekend or week as a sort of "brewing vacation". I'm not looking (yet) to become a professional brewer. Are there courses out there dedicated to the homebrewer?

You can also check out your local homebrew shop, as they sometimes offer classes, if that's what you're looking for.

You can also check out your local homebrew shop, as they sometimes offer classes, if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks, but I was thinking something "bigger". Something where I could spend a few days at some destination (i.e. not my LHBS). I'll check out the Siebel Institute link.

Any others?

There's some site out there (sorry, I've since lost it) that does these "work vacations" where you get to pay to work somewhere cool for a week.

I think Rogue was one of the options.

Dig around, I'm sure you'll find it.

There is a B&B in New Hampshire that teaches brewing ( Sorry, forgot the name). As I remember it fills pretty fast, I tried to go last year. They offer 2 and 3 day classes.

Back