Brewing Belgians in Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkinDrublic

Reaction score
I'm in N. Florida, St. Augustine to be exact, and have lurked here for years. I'm past due on my "thanks yous" to the HBT crew and all the contributors here. I've learned a lot, saved tons of money and have become a better brewer thanks to everyone here.

I brew every two weeks if not more, 5-8g batches, usually all grain, batch sparging, gravity system fueled by propane. I did just get a March pump though and have been searching for more kegs to gradually convert to a Brutus 10 style system. I also just started kegging to sankes last month to a converted single tap kegerator....so happy to be done with bottles.

I also make bread, wine, cider, and pickle fruits, vegetables and occasionally seafood. I hope to experiment with fermented soy beverages this year also.

Thanks again to everyone here, this site kicks ass and I'm stoked to be here. Despite all the help from folks here I still don't consider myself a knowledgeable brewer but I hope to reciprocate any way I can.

Back