Brewing Beer For my Wedding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: The wedding went great!

I took four corny's, the first keg of Oktoberfest kicked right after dinner. The first keg of the pale ale went shortly after.

I ended up bringing home about half a kegs worth of beer between the two kegs that were left.

Not too shabby for a wedding with 75 guests...

Not too shabby for a wedding with 75 guests...

HA. Sounds like my friends! They've killed a full corny in 3 hours between 9 of us... whoops!

But congrats! Being a huge beer nerd, I would like to brew beer for my wedding, but I doubt I will because I wouldn't want brewing to stress me out. Lol.

AmandaK said:
HA. Sounds like my friends! They've killed a full corny in 3 hours between 9 of us... whoops!

But congrats! Being a huge beer nerd, I would like to brew beer for my wedding, but I doubt I will because I wouldn't want brewing to stress me out. Lol.

Haha, I didn't mention most of my in-laws don't drink.

It wasn't stressful at all.. I trust my brewing and after I had it all set up there was nothing to worry about...

That is very cool. I was thinking about doing that, too. I actually got married in Germany, but then we also had a party in the states about 3 months after. Problem was that I got a 3 month internship, which I completed during just that time between the parties, so I really did not have the time to source kegs etc. and brew enough beer.
Props to you! I will definitely do it for an anniversary party or something.

Latest posts

Back