• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

Brewie

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Nate R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry I have not contributed in a while. I was considering a brew this weekend so I thought I would see what is new around here
?????
Where did u find that? Is it a new article? The only date i could see was at the very bottom of the page- 2020.

I still have this theory that Brewie just closed to the US, Canada, etc. But are still operating in Hungary and maybe other European countries.

Welcome back- hope you get to brew!!

Still Brewn

Reaction score
?????
Where did u find that? Is it a new article? The only date i could see was at the very bottom of the page- 2020.

I still have this theory that Brewie just closed to the US, Canada, etc. But are still operating in Hungary and maybe other European countries.

Welcome back- hope you get to brew!!
I don't remember..... I think it was by searching for "Budapest brewie" or something like that or the other search was for the 2020 grant they received from the European union back a few years ago. It is listed on the website at the bottom of the homepage...... and of course it is down right now so I can't look. But I think it was a Horizon 2020 Grant but I can't be sure. I wat to say that the article was from 2015 about the time they got their grant.

Nate R

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember..... I think it was by searching for "Budapest brewie" or something like that or the other search was for the 2020 grant they received from the European union back a few years ago. It is listed on the website at the bottom of the homepage...... and of course it is down right now so I can't look. But I think it was a Horizon 2020 Grant but I can't be sure. I wat to say that the article was from 2015 about the time they got their grant.
Ok, that would make sense. For years their website had at the bottom something along the lines of 'funded by agrant from' some such thing like you stated.
I was wondering if that was a NEW article- sounds like not.

On a slightly related theme... y'all see the troubles Pico us going thru? I had no idea until i got that email from them.

The future of automated machines looks troubled... i guess with the lower cost of Grainfather, robo brew, anvil, etc there is not enough market for brewie, pico.... sigh.