Brewer's Friend Giveaway! Big Thanks to HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using Beersmith for years, but I still get a lot of use out of BF's calculators. Maybe a one year membership will convince me to go over for all my brew calculator needs...

Ryno! Watching the Cubs right now getting ready to drop their Magic Number to 3.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:
The all-animal Cubs infield of 1984: the Penguin (Ron Cey) at third, Larry Bowa at short, the Bull, Leon Durham, at first, and of course, Ryno at second. That team should've gotten to the World Series.

This community has been such a great friend to Brewer's Friend over the years we wanted to give back and throw a giveaway.

We have been quite busy rolling out features in the last several months like editable brew steps, better recipe integration with pH predictions, brew session event log for pH, auto-save and many more.

We currently have beta testers (and are looking for more, PM me if interested) for Tilt integration. After we roll out Tilt in the next month we have some more API's we plan to integrate and we have our own API if you are a developer. However, beyond that we have a lot more upcoming features to the recipe builder and calculators. Very exciting stuff!

If you are not familiar with Brewer's Friend, we offer a comprehensive recipe builder plus all the calculators needed for brewing. Check out our Recipe Builder. We also have a pretty vibrant forum with a lot of terrific people giving advice on the software.

Rules
  1. Just reply to this thread! That's it. Maybe you want to list your favorite Chicago Cub who's last name is Sandberg?
Prize and Drawing

On October 5th, 2018 we will draw 5 winners at random. Each of the 5 winners will get one free year of Brewer's Friend Premium.

Thanks HBT for everything! We can't believe how quickly Brewer's Friend has grown the last several years and HBT has been a big part. Deepest thanks!

In addition to our forum, please subscribe to our social channels. It would mean a lot!

I love Brewer’s Friend

This community has been such a great friend to Brewer's Friend over the years we wanted to give back and throw a giveaway.

We have been quite busy rolling out features in the last several months like editable brew steps, better recipe integration with pH predictions, brew session event log for pH, auto-save and many more.

We currently have beta testers (and are looking for more, PM me if interested) for Tilt integration. After we roll out Tilt in the next month we have some more API's we plan to integrate and we have our own API if you are a developer. However, beyond that we have a lot more upcoming features to the recipe builder and calculators. Very exciting stuff!

If you are not familiar with Brewer's Friend, we offer a comprehensive recipe builder plus all the calculators needed for brewing. Check out our Recipe Builder. We also have a pretty vibrant forum with a lot of terrific people giving advice on the software.

Rules
  1. Just reply to this thread! That's it. Maybe you want to list your favorite Chicago Cub who's last name is Sandberg?
Prize and Drawing

On October 5th, 2018 we will draw 5 winners at random. Each of the 5 winners will get one free year of Brewer's Friend Premium.

Thanks HBT for everything! We can't believe how quickly Brewer's Friend has grown the last several years and HBT has been a big part. Deepest thanks!

In addition to our forum, please subscribe to our social channels. It would mean a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back