BrewDog Recipe App

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillyMo21

Reaction score
Hi All,

BrewDog released a Diy Dog pdf last year.
Just wanted to make you aware of an android app I've just published on the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brudawg.diydawg

It contains a list of all the recipes BrewDog released last year, Punk IPA, Nanny State, Elvis Juice,Jet Black Heart to name only a few favs,for anyone that wants a quick easy way to find a recipe they want to try.

It's my first app, and like most software programs it's work in progress.

Feedback\Suggestions encouraged.

Enjoy.

I originally posted this last week in a different section as i didn't realise there was a dedicated brewing software section.

Are you affiliated with BrewDog?

Because:
"THIS DOCUMENT IS FREE TO USE, REPLICATE VERBATIM AND SHARE, BUT CANNOT BE REPRODUCED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES"

Hi Pkrd,

I'm not affiliated with them in any way.
The app is free, I'm not selling any of the recipes, there's no IAP's to unlock extra info or print the recipe or anything along those lines, I'm not pretending the recipes are mine, i also provide links to the actual pdf itself in case anyone wants to download it in full.
I make it perfectly clear in the apps description where the recipes have come from.

I am sharing the information freely & without restriction. I honestly believe that i am abiding by all relevant T&C's\Commercial use policies etc. I'm not making money from the Ads, it has actually cost me time & money to develop the app publish it to the Play Store.
I am not a business, i'm an individual who developed an app to allow you to find and share the information more quickly & easily than in the PDF itself.
I am not a lawyer though, the last thing i want is to get into any sort of legal battle.
So i've removed the Ads and will do a bit more research into whether or not i am breaching any rules\terms etc. by having Ads in there.

Fyi, along with no Ads, i've also added an option to Print the recipes.

Latest posts

Back