brewday worksheet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinworswick

Reaction score
i've been working on a brewday worksheet whilst watching the cricket today,i use beeralchemy for my recipes but because the computer is in the house and i brew in the garage i don't really take any notes,.i'm intending to print one of these per brew and i've hopefully laid it out so the info is in the same order you would normally brew.
is there anything i've missed or any glaring errors? its still a work in progress so its not finished!
excel skills aren't really part of a carpenters repertoire so don't laugh!

i can't actually upload it here but its on another forum i'm on-

http://www.forum.realbeer.co.nz/forum/topics/brewday-worksheet?xg_source=activity

feedback appreciated,cheers,martin:mug:

Looks very good. I use BeerSmith and just print my brewsheets out from there and take it to the garage to jot things down on....can you not do that with alchemy? Not trying to rain on your parade....just thinking of not recreating the wheel.

Jason

Looks very good. I use BeerSmith and just print my brewsheets out from there and take it to the garage to jot things down on....can you not do that with alchemy? Not trying to rain on your parade....just thinking of not recreating the wheel.

Jason

if you can i haven't figured it out yet,its more of a sheet that runs through the sequence of a brew rather than having spaces to enter relevant info

Back