• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew stand for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input Boerderij. No pics yet of the new stand, most of it is still in my head and scribbled on a half dozen barely legible bar napkins.

Price dropped to $175, but I need it gone this weekend. If I still have it Monday, I will cut up the stainless and use it on my new stand. Reusing the casters will save me about a hundred, just hate to see a functioning unit disassembled. Thanks for looking.

Maye get a couple pics with it setup in an AG scenario so people can visualize how it gets setup and really see it as a brewstand. Just make sure you note what's included. At first glance one would think the Burner and pot are included.

The burner and pot are included as this sentence should kind of hint at :"Included is one propane burner rated at 55K BTU's and one stainless steel 4 gallon brew kettle."

As to the all grain process, the equiptment listed for sale is not enough to accomplish this. I am resusing the second burner, MLT, HLT and 7.5 gallon brew kettle.

Back