• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brew Stand - All Grain - $250

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schnackshack

Reaction score
Selling a three-burner propane brew stand. This setup is perfect for All-grain brewing with gas.

It features heavy weld-less construction using unistrut, a black powder coated base and stainless steel top.

Stand also is fitted with wide stance legs to avoid tipping, and heavy duty casters for easy positioning.

Outfitted with three 9-inch high-pressure cast-iron Bayou Classic outdoor burners, each capable of producing 60,000 BTUs of heat, and feature an adjustable air-flow control.

Gas manifold is built with stainless steel piping and features three separate shut-off valves to control gas flow. Gas is fed by adjustable propane regulator. Could be retrofitted for natural gas as well.

Worked great for me for years as a home brewer, but I’m exiting the hobby. Would work wonderfully for someone looking to get into all grain brewing, maple syrup making, fish boils or just in need of a professional propane multi-burner setup.

Looking for buyers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul twin cities metro area for local pickup. Happy to ship if buyer incurs cost.
835D0B6F-7AC9-4199-86BA-41761B4D3A12.jpeg
141D1DD2-A072-4FD6-BEFC-B31AA1EEF9EF.jpeg
5FB9E6A7-124B-46A5-BF4F-8B8EC0187D20.jpeg
1AF01AE2-5C4C-4E36-8F34-8D6FDF3532D9.jpeg
83DC0460-4A5C-4BE7-A697-31EB88EAFBC4.jpeg

Last edited:
Understand now what an idiot I am for even asking. If the locale was unfamiliar to me then I should have understood that it was nowhere near me, lost interest and not posed any questions.

Latest posts

Back