Brew Room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reichman

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I think its the best from what I can see.
I am thinking of making a room in my garage my "brew room" (ignore the random crap I have, other hobbies and such...). It's around 10'x8' ruff estimate. I was thinking of taking out the shelves in the back and putting a brew stand there with 3 burners same level. I got the window so hopefully that would be enough air circulation?

Any tips, suggestions?? It will be a while before I brew in here, but its something to look forward to. My all grain set up is all manual and basic. Would love to buy a whole brew stand set up with kettles and pumps ready to go, but I know that is all VERY expensive. Any suggestions as to any companies that may sell a full blown set up like that with everything? Maybe not everything, more like the stand and kettles. Let me know what you all think!! Thanks.

IMG_1656.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

IMG_1655.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1657.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1658.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back