Brew Rig - Big10 eBrewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brew-rig-big-10-ebrewery-1-1024x576.jpg

I've been brewing since about 2008 and switched to all grain after the first year. Ive been a casual brewer. My brewing frequency has varied a lot over the years due to climate and school /work schedule. Most recently I've been doing probably 10, 5 gallon batches a year. Its time to step up my game!
I've just moved into my dream house complete with a finished basement including full bath and kitchenette. I've found this deserving of a brewery!
I've had some help running 240 into the basement kitchen and I've built a nice little eBrew station.
Im going to start with an electric HLT, an electric boil pot, a 10 gal cooler for mashing, a counter flow chiller, and a chugger pump.
brew-rig-big10-1024x576.jpg

Eventually ( probably soon ), I will add a third keggle mash tun and copper coil HERMS system to my existing keggle HLT and boil pot. But first I will get this new system dialed in as is.
Boiling Equipment: 3 keggles, 2 have electric heating elements and one reserved for propane or mash tun. 10 gallon igloo mash tun, exchillerator counter flow chiller, chugger pump, high gravity brewing modified EBC II eBrew infiniti controller. I bought a SS table from Sam's Club and customized it with 12" cedar planking.
Beer Bottling Gear: C02 forced bottling changed my life. Kegging preferred though.
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: Standard bucket.
Wort Chillers: Exchilerator counter flow cooler.
Plumbing, Pumps and Hardware: Chugger pump, silicone hosing, ss quick disconnects, water hose quick disconnects, NorCalBrewsolutions false bottom and hop blocker, ss dip tubes.
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: scale
Cleansers and Sanitizers: Star San, PBW
brew-rig-big-10-ebrewery-1.jpg

Back