Brew pal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure do, I use it all the time. It's pretty good, but could be improved a little. Overall its a solid app. I use it as a guideline mostly.

I just got iBrewMaster for my iPad, so I've been tinkering with it too. I'm liking it too.

I used it, but it crashed ALL the time. I use Beersmith now, which is incredibly more robust.

VaBrewer said:
Sure do, I use it all the time. It's pretty good, but could be improved a little. Overall its a solid app. I use it as a guideline mostly.

I just got iBrewMaster for my iPad, so I've been tinkering with it too. I'm liking it too.

Man, iBrewMaster looks really cool! When you get more familiar with it can you give us a report? I would like to know it's good before dropping the 7.99 on it. I know 7.99 isn't much, but, if I can do the same thing with beerpal, why bother.

I loved it when I had an iphone. Always hit my numbers and volumes with it. Then switched to beersmith and having problems withvolumes. Think I figured that out though.

I have both brewpal and iBrewmaster. I have to say iBrewmaster is far better than brewpal. The ingredient selection in iBrewmaster covers everything you would use except really weird stuff. Also the timers built in to the program are awesome. Totally worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Back