Brew Equipment Melbourne, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeDrewer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
New here and just starting to get into homebrewing. Read through some of the other posts and noticed there were some other people on here from around Melbourne, FL. Having trouble locating a place to buy a starter kit. Plenty of places to buy ingredients but not so much the kits. I'd really like to brew this weekend so if anyone knows a local place that would have a starter it stock, I'd definately appreciate the help.

Thanks! Looking forward to learning here on homebrewtalk and brewing some delicious nectar.

I think your closest spot may be Orlando. When visiting my FIT freshman, I ended up going to Hearts Home Brew.
But for the definative answer, email the president of the Space Coast Associates for the Advancement of Zymurgy, [email protected]

If I were you HomeDrewer, I'd just order one from an online source. Such as Austinhomebrew.com.

DromJohn: Small world...i attend FIT part time for grad school. But FYI, if you are just looking for ingredients, i hear Sunseed Food Co-op in Cocoa Beach has a nice selection of ingredients (also somtimes stocking brew kits, but are currently out). Closer than Orlando.

HalfPint: Definately one route to take. I may end up doing this...I was just trying to get something by this weekend...and avoid shipping chargers. hah

Thanks guys.

Another idea is to check craigslist and the classifieds in your area (and surrounding areas). You might be able to piece something together that way.

Just found this thread while googling a local brew shop I spotted on Wickham rd. It's called Brock's Homebrew Supply. It's on Wickham by Ellis rd. Opened around Aug 2011.

Back