Brew-Boss connectivity issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Curington

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a used Brew-Boss system a few months ago. I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with my connectivity issue.

I have downloaded the manual and followed the instructions but still have not had any luck. I'm using a fire 10 tablet and side-loaded The Brew boss software version 2.10. When I connect my tablet to brew boss, it says it is connected but that Brew boss controller has no internet connection. If I use the dial on the controller and try to set it up through the Brew boss setup, it asks me for a password (which I don;t know). How did you get your system to connect? I've brewed once without it, borrowing a friend's Blichmann Brew Commander but would really love to use the Brew Boss app to control the pump and heating element etc.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Last edited by a moderator:
When I select BrewBoss and then open the app it just says connecting, but does not ever connect.

Attachments

• PXL_20240530_011245785.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240530_011245785.MP.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240530_011225234.jpg
    PXL_20240530_011225234.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back