brettanomyces4now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome! I'd kill to sound like Kermit!

Ok, now do Rainbow Connection!

Seriously, I didn't know you had a Youtube Channel. I'm going to check it out later when I'm not at work.

Subscribed. Looking forward to hearing more about what I think of any beer you review.

Oh, for the love of Pete. I subscribed to your idiotic YouTube channel. Clean your fingernails why don't ya.

I showed my wife the Billy Klubb channel last night. We watched all the videos. During the first video she said, "I wanna punch this dude in the face."
By the last video she said,"I f ing love this guy! You actually talk to him?"

Great stuff. Keep it coming. And start wiping your butt too. I can smell it from Arkansas.

Haven't had the time to watch yet. Is your review style really good? Up there with the masters? Do you go on about how awesome your beer is while showing us your tiled table top?

So, how does the raspberry Mikes age? Do you think it will be even better than the 12 year old Bud Light or is that getting a little crazy?

it's Black Cherry. and it's my wife's. she doesn't let things age the way I do. I think I need to do a sparkling Black Cherry Melomel for her sometime. I won't tell her for a few years after it's kegged though. hahahaa!!!

Heck yeah, I so know where to score some aged Bud Lite now and even know the trick to opening the stuck door. Muuuuhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!.......?????????
Wait, sh*t..........note to self........must find location of AWESOME MAN CAVE first. Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

That settles it, I'm breaking into your basement and seeing how much beer I can drink before the inevitable atomic berry punch ensues.

Interesting fact about the liberty bell. I had no idea!

Bells uses ONLY Centennial Hops, no pine, though. I've heard that dry belling can bring out the Pine Resin aroma, so maybe you're confusing that with pine flavor?

Back