• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brau Supply 120V PID Brewery Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulaner

Reaction score
Brau Supply Brewery controller for sale $200 plus shipping, this will fit in a USPS flat rate box so roughly $20 in shipping. I upgraded the PID to a DSPR 320 which allows the user to set up mash steps, boil steps, pump control and I added an alarm to it so that you can be notified of steps, and hop additions that are automated. I will also throw in the RTD probe with cable. If you need a heating element for this I have a few different ones that I can sell with it.
345998B2-8F19-4E18-9201-A46F34E13D69.jpeg

Currently it's wired for 110v, if you need 240v you would just need to change the plug to a 4 pin and add another wire if you want to keep the 240v for the element and 110v for the pump control. Alternatively, you could use the same wiring, change the power in/out wires and eliminate the pump control, or you can wire the pump control separately to 110v, these things are really easy to change up the wiring on, and if you need diagrams they're readily available.

Back