Brand spanking newbie from Colorado!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1WILD1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello!
I am from Colorado....was a Coors guy up until a few years ago when I finally "grew up" and dove into the world of Craft Beers....now I am hooked!

My wife bought me a gift certificate to a place where you can take a class on how to brew beer and brew 5 gallons that same day under guidance from a brewmaster.
I chose to brew a clone recipe of Odell's 5 Barrel Pale Ale. I brewed it on January 11th and now I have the brew bug BIG TIME! :rockin:

So....My brew experience dates all the way back to January 11, 2012. You can't get much newer than that! :ban:

I promise to ask many "stupid noob" questions so go easy on me!! :mug:

Nice! I'm new here, and new to brewing, and also in your area (104th and Wads, roughly). Let's get together and brew!

Absolutely Reno!! I will bring a bottle of my first brew here at the end of February and we will either laugh at how awful it is or cheer how great it turned out!! :tank:

Latest posts

Back