Box of beer magnets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlytimes

Reaction score
So I saw an ad for Boxofbeermagnets.com in zymurgy, I think. The website leaves a lot to be desired, but I think this could be of interest to me. Anyone bought the box of beer magnets that could comment on it? Quality, # of magnets, cost, etc.? I've been meaning to call, but I haven't had a chance with my work schedule.

That's a pretty good idea for a keezer setup for displaying the tap names. That is if they are high quality and not cheap looking. However, I can't see them selling to many with that website.

Or you could follow one of the many tap handle tutorials here and have a chalkboard to write on or easily swappable slips of paper...

I'd consider it if there was at least a picture or two... Talk about buying blind.

I've seen these in person at Red Salamander. Did you ever see those sheets of magnets with words on them designed to create "clever" sentences? The office I used to work in used them and we made up some crazy stuff. These are the same - printed on magnetic sheets. You could probably wind up doing it yourself cheaper, but if I recall correctly they weren't too terribly expensive.

My guess is that the business is ran by the same people at the Red Salamander, the address at the given website is the same as the Red Salamander...

I asked santa for some, we'll see...
I don't even have normal taps to label in this manner, I'll find something to do with them :) Even if its just a list on my chest freezer.

Back