Bought my Sanyo this morning...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I suggest, if you haven't purchased yet and have the room, Costco also has a 7cu/ft chest freezer at the same price. 2 kegs vs 4 5 gal and maybe 1 2.5 gallon...

I don't see the freezer on the site but maybe I'm missing it. Can you provide a link?

The 4912M was up at 239 from Costco for a while, I got really excited when I saw a sanyo for 144 in store hoping it was the 4912 but unfortunately it was a 4433 or something smaller with a freezer compartment up top that would be a mess to work with.

Here's my little 4912 buddy ready to rock at our Oktoberfest. He's only about 3 months old in this pic. We're so proud...

8492-IMG_0454.JPG

Kilted Brewer said:
I don't know that it's on the costco site. I purchased in store.
Similar freezers can be found at Lowes & Home Depot's all very reasonable prices.

Just remember that when you get a freezer - you will also need a temperature controller.

Kilroy

kilroy said:
Similar freezers can be found at Lowes & Home Depot's all very reasonable prices.

Just remember that when you get a freezer - you will also need a temperature controller.

Kilroy

I didn't gind that to be true at all. HD and Lowes had 5.0cu ft for the same price as the 7cu/ft one at costco. They wanted at a minimum of $60 more for the exact same freezer.

Latest posts

Back