Bottle caps needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arty76

Reaction score
I have a project going that requires a lot of bottle caps, does anyone have some bottle caps they've been stashing in a drawer some place that you don't know what to do with? And would like to donate them, let me know, thanks

I don't have many caps at the moment. But I also have a project going which requires a lot of hops. If anyone has some 2012 hops they have been stashing in their freezer, please let me know as well.

I don't have many caps at the moment. But I also have a project going which requires a lot of hops. If anyone has some 2012 hops they have been stashing in their freezer, please let me know as well.

You're kidding right? If that works for you.. I have a ongoing project that requires hops yeast and grains if anyone wants to help out.

I just donated my caps to a friend. But I will keep an eye out/remember you when I'm full again.

It's not a table but that's a good idea too, mine is on a wall, and I'm looking for used caps, a mixture of all brands. I certainly didn't mean to ask for new caps, I'm starting to keg my beer now so I still have a few new caps left.

Do you still need caps? I'm cleaning out the basement, and I have a bunch to get rid of. I started collecting with the intent of creating something with it, but those plans have changed.

It's about two one-gallon ziplok bags worth of caps. Maybe we could work something out on shipping, depending on where you are located.

I have about 20,000 bottle caps. They are all the same label, don't know if that matters.

If nobody wants the caps, I'll take em. Although I prefer a wide variety. Want to make a table AND a wall. Going to need a bunch!

I do still need caps but my wife got pissed about me getting them from someone else, she wants it to be caps we've collected while drinking the beers, gonna be a tough job, but I think I can handle it, :-D

I do still need caps but my wife got pissed about me getting them from someone else, she wants it to be caps we've collected while drinking the beers, gonna be a tough job, but I think I can handle it, :-D

I get that same thing from my wife all the time......(whiney voice on) we don't have the money....you can't cut a hole in that wall....get down out of that tree....(whiney voice off) it's always something.:mad:

:mug:

Arty76 said:

That a boy! It's a great way to learn about styles. Try a new one every couple weeks, but really focus on one at a time. See why they are different, but the same style, if that makes any sense. Look up the recipe, if able, and compare. Make it educational. I have probably two, gallon size bags full of caps from this. Try the Paulaner Oktoberfest. Best beer of this season I've had thus far.

Back