Blood, Sweat, and Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing that. The Shorebilly Brewery is about 30 minutes from me. I have been following their story. He just won the lawsuit against him about trademark infringement. He is not going back to the name though. He went ahead and changed it to Backshore brewing a while ago to avoid the hassle. Said it still costs him about $500,000 in lawyer fees though. Other party was going after royalties on his products!

Thanks for sharing that. The Shorebilly Brewery is about 30 minutes from me. I have been following their story. He just won the lawsuit against him about trademark infringement. He is not going back to the name though. He went ahead and changed it to Backshore brewing a while ago to avoid the hassle. Said it still costs him about $500,000 in lawyer fees though. Other party was going after royalties on his products!

Thanks for the update! I was curious about that! Sucks about the name but I am so glad they are still in business! Enjoy the movie. I was lucky enough to get a screening setup in ohio.

Back