Blichmann Natural Gas Burner Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcaddy35

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a natural gas hookup to my grill on my deck, and I was wondering if I could just disconnect that line and connect it to my Blichmann Burner when I brew outside. I have a disconnect both inside and outside for the line, so I am assuming I can just turn off connection outside, hook it up to the Burner, then turn it back on. Am I correct in this assumption? Or would I have to hook up another line from my basement specifically for the burner?

Thanks!

You can hook it up to the natural gas but need the conversion kit for it that includes a new needle valve and orifice

Great! Yeah I was planning on buying the conversion kit too, it's only $15 and definitely worth it to not have to worry about propane tanks.

You just won't have the high pressure jet like flame you get from the propane because it's under more pressure than natural gas resulting in less btu's. It's nice not having to worry about running out though.

Latest posts

Back